Watson Ramsbottom has once again been awarded membership of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme – the mark of excellence for the home buying process thereby maintaining continuous accreditation since the quality mark was first introduced.
Our CQS accreditation renewal involved rigorous assessment by the Law Society in order to continue to hold CQS status, which marks the firm out as continuing to meet high standards in the residential conveyancing process.
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme client charter requires member firms to provide clients with a professional and quality conveyancing service based on the following principles:
What you can expect from us:
- when you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor
- we will tell you what the costs will be
- we will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase
- we will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS.
- treat you fairly
- be polite and professional
- respond promptly to your enquiries
- tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- ask for your feedback on our service
Watson Ramsbottom Director Elton Ashworth who heads our Property Department said: “We are delighted to have maintained our continuous quality mark accreditation. Buying and selling a home can be a stressful time but the CQS mark helps homebuyers seek out a firm that has proved its commitment to quality.
CQS accreditation is achieved via strict assessment, compulsory training, self reporting, random audits and annual reviews. It is open only to members of the Law Society who meet the demanding standards set by the scheme and has the support of the Council of Mortgage Lenders, the Building Societies Association, Legal Ombudsman and the Association of British Insurers.
For more information about our property services or if you need an expert conveyancing team for buying, selling or remortgaging your property, please either call today on 01254 70 11 11 or complete our online contact form.